Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Elflog - update PLUS a drawing continued..

A basket appeared on the shelf on Monday, I think. It had flowers and foil wrapped chocolate eggs in it. On the shelf a pair of small scissors and some stones. This is an interesting development. Today, wow, another development....a color sample card (yellow) with a fashion sketch on it and a pen attached. Hmmm, I had to make an addition to the sketch, then I placed it in the basket. On the shelf, a plastic ring with a blue "stone" in it. A note with suggestions on it might be a good thing to add. I'll see what I can some up with. I haven't had this much shelf fun since the wire writer!

There are three names for the drawing. I'm extending the deadline for suggestions until this weekend then I'll pull a name.

1 comment:

Beanie Mouse said...

You'll never guess who Beanie met last week! (well you might...)

It's August already!!!

 The summer is half way over, and glad about it. It's been so hot here and we look forward to cooler days.  I'm writing writing this...