Tuesday, February 13, 2007

#3

I'd had dreams about getting a tattoo. Noah said, "you know what that means?" I did. I knew it was inevitable. What, where and when, I had no idea. It all came together as we approached another 9/11 commemoration...a dove (my family name means pigeon in Russian & a pigeon is a rock dove) My tattoo reminds me to practice, practice, practice mindfulness and inner peace. If the image looks familiar, it's because it's the reverse of a Picasso. oooh, I hope I'm not in trouble with copyright laws.

3 comments:

Awed Job said...

I'm sure Pablo and his heirs would approve.

Anonymous said...

Mim--! WOW !
wow,
wow,
wow!

Wow
one more WOW

Unknown said...

I love it! I can't tell what part of your body that is, though.

How did I get into this?

I was asked when I started doing Mailart. Good question. Like many artists, I was making and mailing art without even knowing it had a name ...