Thursday, August 24, 2006

A big change


I decided that I needed a BIG change. A big change that was nice, not like the recent unfortunate change, otherwise known as THE ACCIDENT. So I was thinking about going back to being a blonde. My sister said "do it before your trip!" So I did. I'm so happy about it. I feel so BLONDE!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

That's a gorgeous shade of blond and it looks great on you.

Le Synge Bleu said...

and you do look so gorgeous! when we walked in the other day and saw you, i thought "who's that sassy lady?"

Juli said...

What a warm blonde! Good for you!
I'm sure you're packed and ready to go, oui??

It's August already!!!

 The summer is half way over, and glad about it. It's been so hot here and we look forward to cooler days.  I'm writing writing this...