Friday, April 29, 2022

Catching up on Mailart - 2

Lately, I've been having trouble getting images up onto my blog and to IUOMA (International Union of Mail Artists. I don't know why, and because I don't know why, I can't fix it. I had planned to put information about the pieces that I posted in my previous post but was unable to do so as the images came up as code with no way for me to know where one image stopped and another began, so no info, thus my own comment on my own posting. I had hope to be more active again on this blog, as in the past, but that looks like it won't happen. too bad. Not that I have a lot of visitors, but this was a nice archive for me. I'm going to attempt to add a photo to this post. Wish me luck (me to myself) Well, it's showing up here as code. I hope it appears as an image in the actual post. Puzzled, very puzzled.

3 comments:

Beanie Mouse said...

Hum...... that is weird......

Beanie Mouse said...

Just had a look on my blog..... when you make a new post, there's a row of "tools" above the box where you write the post. Left hand side, is a pencil with a little arrow next to it. Click on the arrow. You have a choice of HTML view (which I think is the code you talk about) or compose view. Choose the compose view option and see if that makes a difference.

Alexis said...

I can see your images correctly. In blogger there is an option at the top left of your post. If it looks like brackets like this <> you are in html view. If it looks like a pencil you are in normal view. I think you might be in html view which might be why your pictures look like code. I hope this helps.

How did I get into this?

I was asked when I started doing Mailart. Good question. Like many artists, I was making and mailing art without even knowing it had a name ...