Saturday, May 02, 2020

A new Creative Sprint CLASS! Days 1 and 2

Introduce yourself!
 Day 1 - Introduce yourself. I rubber stamped my name on a postcard multiple times. Simple. But I didn't see where to put text on this first one. Oh well. Learning curve.
Day 2 - make something to hold in the palm of your hand. In the past, I'd make a tiny folded book. This time I made a tiny mask, since I'm making masks for family members. It's for this new doll, which I got for our grandgirl. She can't come over and get it, so I'm "playing" with it. We did a zoom meeting as I opened the package and dressed the doll as she wanted me to. Fun.  And I figured out how to add text! It's a new platform for me.

How people make these tiny doll clothes is amazing. My fingers are too big!!


No comments:

How did I get into this?

I was asked when I started doing Mailart. Good question. Like many artists, I was making and mailing art without even knowing it had a name ...