Monday, March 23, 2020

Random photos during time of Isolation

my "office-studio"

Made banana bread

wrote post cards

Sat in front and watched street

Important information
And I've started to write poetry. I've got 9 poems written so far, in 10 days indoors.  You can read them on my instagram @mimgolub if you'd like or on Facebook where a couple of them are in Spanish, translated by friends of ours because I wanted to have a collaborative experience with them.  Our kids business is going all on-line.    See what they're doing by clicking on the link. Be safe, wash your hands, don't touch your face (teacher voice)
more office but with book & breakfast

Noah's design for ALR

No comments:

How did I get into this?

I was asked when I started doing Mailart. Good question. Like many artists, I was making and mailing art without even knowing it had a name ...