Tuesday, May 22, 2018

Odd and Ends

Patter of Amtrak Train views
I've been playing some more with the Layout App on my phone. It's such fun!
Pattern of my rain hat on a red chair

 These are all part of my Creative Sprint solutions.

A few days ago, the prompt was to make something in public then leave it there. So I made a small collage while in the library and left it there. I hope who ever found it, enjoyed getting it.

 Our cat, Bizoo looks very regal. He turned his back to the TV which was tuned to the Royal wedding.
I've been writing postcards to get out the Vote here in the U.S.A. I write for different candidates but all are Democrats. It's been very satisfying and feels like I'm doing something real. And I'm using really nice postcards. Maybe the recipients will keep them for awhile.

This is a perfect action for me as I love writing postcards and sending mail, plus I can do this from home.

1 comment:

Cappuccinoandartjournal.blogspot.com said...

I love the idea of leaving art in public for someone to find. I was riding the streetcar one day and a many sat next to me folding paper and when he got off for his stop he handed me a tiny origami box. So cool.

How did I get into this?

I was asked when I started doing Mailart. Good question. Like many artists, I was making and mailing art without even knowing it had a name ...