Here are some of this months letters. They are numbered for the day that they were sent out.
In some cases, I found envelopes that corresponded to the dates. When that happened, I was pretty excited.
I'll post more of the envelopes soon as I up load them.
Have you thought about doing a daily project? Have you completed one.
A thirty day project is quite easy to accomplish, I discovered.
This spring, I'm hoping that there'll be another Creative Sprint and if there is, I hope you'll join me in doing it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
It's August already!!!
The summer is half way over, and glad about it. It's been so hot here and we look forward to cooler days. I'm writing writing this...
-
I was asked when I started doing Mailart. Good question. Like many artists, I was making and mailing art without even knowing it had a name ...
-
I decided to recycle some Virginia Museum of Fine Arts monthly magazines. I created this series using bits from the publication. It was a l...
No comments:
Post a Comment