Friday, October 16, 2015

Adding to the Mail Art - A slow but steady year.

#116
 This year, I will not get 365 pieces of Mail Art completed. So it goes. I was out of commission for a bit this year, which set me back but even so, I'm no where near my usual out put.

And because of that, I'm not getting as many in-coming pieces of Mail Art. This makes for a sad mail box. SO, I'm going to get busy and ---

#117



#118






#119

#120


























make more and send more. That's the solution!




Card #120 was inspired by Hannah Hoch. See an example of her work below. She's one of my favorite collage artists, and I'm a member of her fan club.


Hannah Hoch

1 comment:

Cappuccinoandartjournal.blogspot.com said...

Very nice work, Mim (as usual). I owe you mail!

It's August already!!!

 The summer is half way over, and glad about it. It's been so hot here and we look forward to cooler days.  I'm writing writing this...