Monday, April 27, 2015

Where did the days go? It's been ages since you saw me!

#63

#64

#65

#66
 Here are a series of pieces that I've done over the past few weeks.










I feel like I went back to some on my earlier pieces, simple, only three or so bits of collage material.

Of course, a circle was added to make them a series.






















This pieces was done as part of the #CreativeSprint that I'm participating in. We were to create a piece of Mail Art and send it out anonymously, which I did.

It's like the old days for me, when that's what I always did.



#67

This one was made from some paper scraps that were lying on my table. It reminds me of cut paper stuff by Matisse. Well, sort of like that.

I've been busy posting in other locations for #CreativeSprint and for posting the incoming Mail Art for the bicycle blog.
I'm getting some nice entries for that exhibit.

No comments:

How did I get into this?

I was asked when I started doing Mailart. Good question. Like many artists, I was making and mailing art without even knowing it had a name ...