Monday, April 20, 2009

Spring time & Elflog update

I'm in love with spring-time. This year seems especially flowery to me. Did I miss this last year? In any case, I'm enjoying walking in my neighborhood and seeing all of the flowering trees and tulips. The shelf was adorned with a flower, too. The pink and white dogwood trees are in abundance, as are azaleas. One nearby yard had lots of new bushes in the front yard, white blossoms with a hint of pink. At some point, the yard will be one big mound of blossoms. I can't wait to see that!



1 comment:

ziegfeldgirl said...

Hi, Mim -

I love this telephone pole shelf. It is just magical -- a surprising little altar in the middle of the city. Where is this? I found a beautiful robin's eggshell and put it on my friend's sidewalk last Sunday morning. I would love to leave a similar little offering for someone to find on this shelf, if appropriate.

Rebecca Jones

It's August already!!!

 The summer is half way over, and glad about it. It's been so hot here and we look forward to cooler days.  I'm writing writing this...