Wednesday, April 15, 2009

A good program.

Our cousin works for a not-for-profit organization in California called A Window Between Worlds
which works with survivors of domestic abuse through the use of art. I've posted a mail art call for them at Mail Art Projects, which is something that you can participate in, so check it out. Survivors are being asked to submit to the postcard call.
When I spoke with our cousin today, she told me that they are always in need of art supplies to use in their workshops. So, I decided that I'd put this out into the blog-o-sphere. If you know anyone who is needing to clear their studio of usable art materials, or have a contact in an art supply store or company, please pass along this need. Just go to the website here for more information about this wonderful little organization.
ART as a Healing Tool.

No comments:

How did I get into this?

I was asked when I started doing Mailart. Good question. Like many artists, I was making and mailing art without even knowing it had a name ...