Sunday, May 08, 2022

A quiet day in my studio





An altered postcard that is had since we were in Mexico City in 2017. It called for some more bands. With color. 


This was a lot of fun, it’s the result of my playing around with the Layout App on my phone and some photos I too off the TV screen of the Kentucky Derby. 
I added arms to the man and then added the man to a postcard I had from a museum in Canada. I sent it off already so can’t check on the info   The image below is an altered photo image that I cut off of a card, maybe a Christmas card? It was so Nice I didn’t want to Toss it so I altered it. Now it has a new life as Mailart. Have you done that?


 

No comments:

How did I get into this?

I was asked when I started doing Mailart. Good question. Like many artists, I was making and mailing art without even knowing it had a name ...