I cleaned up my work table and did some re-organizing of things, which made me more eager to spend this morning in the studio. I found two identical cards - Henri Laurens (1885-1954) A collage he created in 1915. It seems that I got the card at the Pompidou center in Paris. Why two identical cards, I don't know, but I'm happy about it now. I altered them with the addition of circles. Playing with Josef Albers idea of transparency. Can you see what I did?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
It's August already!!!
The summer is half way over, and glad about it. It's been so hot here and we look forward to cooler days. I'm writing writing this...
-
I received a postcard in an envelope, inviting me to participate in the Bunny Project. How fun. The card I received had the bottom right co...
-
I was asked when I started doing Mailart. Good question. Like many artists, I was making and mailing art without even knowing it had a name ...
-
I created a couple pieces of Mailart today. One is on an old postcards that had postage on it. Purchased from the postoffice by someone whe...


No comments:
Post a Comment