Monday, November 24, 2014

So Busy! With what, you ask?

#205

#206

#207
 After the exhibit for the Artists Coloring Book came down, I got back the prints that were hung up for people to color on. I cut them up into standard postcard size, of course.

They were on nice card stock, perfect for altering.





My honey gave me his prints to cut up, too. Lucky me, so many cards to alter.





















#208


















But what I've really been busy with is KNITTING! I'm like a maniac with knitting. I have some of my fingerless gloves, mitts, at a lovely little shop called NEST. They've set up a gift shop within their gift shop, full of hand crafted items by local makers.

If you're in my area, check them out.  Lots of fabulous goodies, including my mitts, and special small art pieces by my honey.

 I'm also participating in a one-day Pop-up shop on 12.13.14 (I love writing that!)
It's at the home of Bad Girl Artist Keithley Pierce.
Check it out here.  There'll be art for sale, including my mitts, and stuff by lots of other makers. There'll be beverages and snacks, too. Come on over, if you're nearby,  and chat with the makers and buy gifts for yourself and others.

Here is some of the lovely yarn that I use and here are a couple photos of already sold mitts to give you an idea of what they look like.

Meanwhile, I've got to get back to knitting.

Hope to see you!


1 comment:

phonelady said...

Oh mim I love the blue fingerless gloves awesome blossom ...and I have ordered some noodlers 54th massachusettes ink and I love love love the color . im on a roll LOL .good choice on your fingerless gloves and the colors . I hope you make lots of money Good luck with them .

How did I get into this?

I was asked when I started doing Mailart. Good question. Like many artists, I was making and mailing art without even knowing it had a name ...