Sunday, January 03, 2016

Maybe I've caught up!

2015-#156

2015 - #157

2016-#1

2015 - un-numbered sent as secret santa card

Zinn's sticker collage Mail Art 2015
It appears that I've made 157 numbered pieces of Mail Art in 2015. There were a few not numbered like the one at the left, and several "holiday" Peace cards - maybe 6 or 8 of those. A good year of Mail Art.
And I started the new year by making a card on day 3!

The last image was an altered piece of Mail Art that I'd received from Ti Ar Raden in France. My grand girl covered it with stickers! I sent it back to Ti Ar with a note of explanation. It was an Add and return, I'd say.


Happy 2016! Here we go again!

No comments:

How did I get into this?

I was asked when I started doing Mailart. Good question. Like many artists, I was making and mailing art without even knowing it had a name ...