Thursday, November 12, 2015

And more Mail Art

#132 address side
 I had received some old books, in quite bad condition, so I decided the make the covers into Mail Art. The postage is incomplete in this view, FYI.
#132

#133

#134


















This minimal piece worked for me. Just a floating scarf and a circle. I love it when just two pieces work.





OR, as in this altered card, just one thing added. Don't those lips look menacing?




Or this person, counting one sheep, perhaps. Just one added bit and the story changes, right?



#135


















This black band piece was made specifically for a Mail Art call about justice. You can learn more HERE and perhaps enter a piece.


No comments:

How did I get into this?

I was asked when I started doing Mailart. Good question. Like many artists, I was making and mailing art without even knowing it had a name ...