Friday, October 16, 2015

Mail Art and such.

 A card from my friend B Kapp in Chicago. She cheers me up with her dots and colors.

#121




I'm participating in the fall #Creativesprint. Every day we get a prompt. On day 12, we had to do something backwards. I wrote my grocery list backwards and used a mirror to check it. Not back after I slowed down and focused. Oh, yes, people, that's a life lesson right there!! Don't you think?

Day 14 #CreativeChallenge

 I participated in an Add to and return for the Ray Johnson project.

You can do this to, if you'd like.
Just print out the forms and do it.
Click HERE.

1 comment:

Barbara said...

what a delightful surprise - seeing Mim's crayons! thanks for posting this. xo, bb

How did I get into this?

I was asked when I started doing Mailart. Good question. Like many artists, I was making and mailing art without even knowing it had a name ...