Wednesday, December 11, 2013

Update on everything!

 For American thanksgiving day, we went to Avon, a hamlet on the Outer Banks of North Carolina. It was really peaceful. This is a view of a sand pile that was next to our car, it was vertical but the lines give the illusion that it's a flat plane going off into the distance, right? So interesting.
 This is the view of the sun setting on the sound from our balcony.
#337

#338

#339

#340







I'm nearing the end of my third year long daily project. This will be the last one that I do. I'm happy that this is coming to an end. I'll continue to make Mail Art, maybe even daily, but I won't have to scan and post daily which will be a good thing for me.







In this series of Mail Art pieces, I've dug around in the unused rubber stamp box. These are old friends and I'm happy to be using them again.









I'd forgotten what fun it is to make these little narratives with rubber stamps.











It's like visiting with old friends.

1 comment:

chris said...

I love the way your mind works!

How did I get into this?

I was asked when I started doing Mailart. Good question. Like many artists, I was making and mailing art without even knowing it had a name ...