Wednesday, December 25, 2013

Another week gone by - happy Wednesday

 Here's the Mail Art catch up since last week. Mail Art and only Mail Art in this post.

Is it too much to bear?

 Cards #352 through #355 use stamps themes.  Some with random letters some with text.

 Cards #356 through #359 are altered cards using vintage Kitties (printed in Germany from a flea market) to create narratives.


I wish I could have grouped these cards differently, like in a grid, but Blogger doesn't allow much control or else I haven't figured out how to do it in all these years.

Hope these weren't too much at once. I seem to be blogging less frequently. Hmmm.

No comments:

How did I get into this?

I was asked when I started doing Mailart. Good question. Like many artists, I was making and mailing art without even knowing it had a name ...