Sunday, July 28, 2013

Sunday - continuing quiet time.

 We went to the pool this morning, a gray day to start out, but we went anyway. The water was chilly but the swim time was good.

365.2 #359

3653 #209
I save my scraps from preparing vegetables to give to the neighbors' hens. The other day, the gate was open so I could just go in and say hello to the "ladies." There are three of them - vanilla, pepper, and a reddish one, whose name has just now escaped from my brain. They enjoy the scraps and I'm glad that they don't go to waste.




Here are today's Mail Art pieces. I can't believe that in 6 days I'll have finished my second 365 Mail Art project. Crazy!











I'll still have my 3rd 365 project to complete but at #209 I'm more than half way there. I don't think I'll do another. I'll keep making Mail Art but - differently.

No comments:

How did I get into this?

I was asked when I started doing Mailart. Good question. Like many artists, I was making and mailing art without even knowing it had a name ...