Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Tiny Town exhibit

 Well, the big day will soon be here! My exhibit of digital prints of some of my Tiny Town Mail Art pieces will open this coming Friday! I made a tiny show card, the size of a business card, to publicize the event. I'll be exhibiting 20 views of the town in a very small gallery space in a larger gallery where other artists will be exhibiting their work.

We're all smiles.
Excitement mounts
If you're around Richmond, VA, on Friday, come on by Artspace Gallery and get an authentic, genuine, Tiny Town entry stamp in your "passport."  If you miss the opening, the show will be up until 21 April.

4 comments:

chris said...

Looks like I'll have to wait until the book comes out - or maybe the movie! Wish I could be a fly on the wall to hear all the wonderful comments.

VioletSky said...

Congratulations on your exhibit!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations Mim. If wishing could get me there, I'd be there ahead of time. I like Tiny Town.

Much success.

art-tere said...

Congrats Mim !!!
Wish you have a great and a successful event!

Tere

How did I get into this?

I was asked when I started doing Mailart. Good question. Like many artists, I was making and mailing art without even knowing it had a name ...