Monday, December 24, 2012

In honor of Emilie, who liked to draw

 This is the basket in honor of Emilie. When I stopped by Dixie Donuts on Saturday, all but one had been chosen. Today, I'll drop off another 11 packets.
This is my final Mail Art card for the week, which I finished yesterday.
The quotation for this card:
 "Our awesome responsibility to ourselves, to our children, and to the future is to create ourselves in the image of goodness, because the future depends on the nobility of our imaginings."
Barbara Grizzuti Harrison



Merry Christmas to all who celebrate this holiday. And to all, happiness and PEACE.

No comments:

How did I get into this?

I was asked when I started doing Mailart. Good question. Like many artists, I was making and mailing art without even knowing it had a name ...