Monday, October 24, 2011

Monday, a new week starting!

 Little Sydney got picked up last night and we were so sad to see him go, but he was so excited to see his people again! So cute. We have offered to watch him any time. It was such fun to have a pup around.
 Syd's people brought us back some treats from their trip.  A whole lot of spices from the spice market in Istanbul.
 I can't wait to make some safran rice!
 Yesterday's mail art, another photo of that Lake, which I know think is Lake Tiorati. I found that it exists!! It's in New York State.
I'm using up old snapshots that a friend inherited and had no idea who the people in the pictures were. They make such fun mail art. I liked how one of the negatives showed up so nicely as a positive.

Clck on this link for something fun.

2 comments:

Margie said...

Aw, so glad watching him was a positive experience. I guess the best of both worlds. Starting over with a pup is hard work. And you and your honey go a lot. Nice mail art, of course. Xo

chris said...

Clicked on your link - the only thing I haven't used is the quill & ink, although I have used apen & ink!!!! Oh dear! Thanks for your comments too.

How did I get into this?

I was asked when I started doing Mailart. Good question. Like many artists, I was making and mailing art without even knowing it had a name ...