Wednesday, July 06, 2011

Making Mail Art together

 Here's more of my newest series, using color paper from my inherited box of paper. I'm enjoying finding two images to add.
 This morning I made this one using a base cut from a box of cereal.
 This one I just finished while guiding my niece to do her own mail art. We sat side by side at my work table. What fun.
This is my niece's Mail Art. My niece is an adult, by the way. She and my nephew are here to visit us from California. Meanwhile, it's pouring rain today! Not much siteseeing to be done, but we're having a good time anyway.

1 comment:

phonelady said...

Wow what awesome mail art . I love it .

How did I get into this?

I was asked when I started doing Mailart. Good question. Like many artists, I was making and mailing art without even knowing it had a name ...