Friday, May 13, 2011

Skull Appreciation Day events.

It's not too late to enter your Mail Art into the exhibit at this event.  Get the information here.

The deadline is 27 May. Quick, do it, send something!

If you're in the area, stop by. There'll be things for kids to do, and a fun music event. Skulls will be sold to raise money for charity, a quilt will be auctioned off for another charity. Bring your own skull over to the festivities at Gallery5 in Richmond, VA, USA.  For specifics, clik HERE.

4 comments:

Margie said...

Ah, I love this poster! Soooo cool is right!

Cernjul Viviana said...

I received your mail art. Thanks, it's beautiful, I'm happy.
My blog
http://artecorreoparaelmundo.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

charlotte's 7, 8 in september!

as for how I share gabriel with everyone,
amanda had friends to help out when he died,
i don't have friends, and i didn't have her really, because she was a mess herself. all i had was my art and poetry.
i used to write poetry a lot more than doing art, but my creative writing teacher really encouraged my art (but not my writing) - which combined with all the mailart365 support, had the effect of propelling my art out of control!!! ;-D

it's really been a great year for me, and keeps getting better, and i thank you all!

mim said...

It's amazing what a community has developed with Mail Art 365. Thanks for visiting my blog and sharing.

How did I get into this?

I was asked when I started doing Mailart. Good question. Like many artists, I was making and mailing art without even knowing it had a name ...