Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Last of the Mail Art while traveling - #126 through #129

#126
 I made this card in Grenoble using bits from old maps, magazines and photos. And a bit of bread wrapper.

#127











 The king card ("roi" in French, thus the R) was given to me by my friend, who found it in an old chair that he was refurbishing.
#127a











More old bits. I liked the word "Souplilav." What the heck is that? And what kind of car is that? Do you know?
#128











 I love using old photos.
#128a













 Car and diagram from an old auto magazine.
#129












I made this one on the plane, leaving Paris, using scraps from the airport magazine and from some receipts. Au revoir, Paris! I was pretty pleased with myself that I managed to make daily Mail Art! Now to catch up with my life since returning home 2 1/2 weeks ago. (& I'm still tired!)

1 comment:

Margie said...

Good Lord woman, you are a posting maniac! I can barely keep up!!! Have enjoyed every minute of your tour. You rock! Xo

How did I get into this?

I was asked when I started doing Mailart. Good question. Like many artists, I was making and mailing art without even knowing it had a name ...