Monday, December 06, 2010

Preparing to mail MA

I'm going to be away from home for a few days and decided that I needed to prepare to make Mail Art while on my little trip. I prepared cards with a background from my vast store of 7.5 topo maps on the front, and prepared the reverse with my rubber stamps. I'll add the number of the card and the date to each in advance, as well as a number on the front. I'll probably choose recipients, while I'm at it, and the correct postage. Whew, now to remember to pack these, and to actually make them and mail them. Fingers crossed that I'll be as diligent as Noah was with Skull-a-day.

1 comment:

Beanie Mouse said...

OH!! How exciting!!

How did I get into this?

I was asked when I started doing Mailart. Good question. Like many artists, I was making and mailing art without even knowing it had a name ...