Saturday, December 04, 2010

My honey's art opening!

at the start
 My honey and two colleagues have an exhibition of their works in clay at Main Art Gallery, which opened last night. I was able to get a few photos at the start when only a few people where present. After about 10 minutes, the crowds poured in, no kidding. A crowd, then a bigger crowd. It seemed that once there no one wanted to leave.




This is in the middle at some point, before it became impossible to move about easily. The artists were very happy that so many people came to support them.
The work is really amazing. I wish you all could see it. I'll post some of the individual pieces once I get a chance to return to the gallery when no one is there.
later on

3 comments:

Paula said...

congrats on the successful opening!

Andytgeezer said...

Congratulations mim! It looks like a really busy night

Anke Martin said...

Congratulations to your husband! Sounds like a great success!!!! Thumbs up!
Smiles, Anke ;)

How did I get into this?

I was asked when I started doing Mailart. Good question. Like many artists, I was making and mailing art without even knowing it had a name ...