Sunday, December 19, 2010

Mail Art #17 and #18

"flora"
 I wasn't feeling very well on the 17th. I had a sinus problem and was head-achy all day.  BUT before we left for dinner at some friends' home, I went into my studio and made this card. When I returned home later, I looked at this card again and was really pleased with how it turned out. My feeling awful wasn't reflected in it at all. Cool!
"Health and Peace"





I awoke early on the 18th, happy to be head ache free. Yay. So I went into my studio and made card #18. I decided to make this a thank you for our friends, who had to see me at a time when I wasn't my usual bubbly self! (Also, I'd learned that my aunt, who lived in Arizona, had died, which made me very sad, of course.)

No comments:

How did I get into this?

I was asked when I started doing Mailart. Good question. Like many artists, I was making and mailing art without even knowing it had a name ...