Wednesday, July 07, 2010

Enough about me.

Be warned, this is a blatent marketing post. Let me share about my son, the graphic designer. First off, he's the guy who created Skull-a-day. Yup, that guy, my son! My son, the Skull guy. He is founder of a very cool Graphic Design business called ALRdesign. His second book is now available on Amazon and will be published in time for the December holidays. You can see it here.
He was on Martha Stewart and did a TED talk and a GEL workshop. Okay, had enough? Just one more item.....
  His new United Skull of America tee shirt is available. I love this one because it includes ALL of the states. He managed to figure out how to add huge Alaska and tiny Hawaii. If you want to share your amazement for the different sizes of the states in the U.S., get this shirt. It'd be great for kids to learn to recognize the states, right? I know it helped me. Check it out here.

Okay, I'm done! Thanks for indulging me. Next time: my daughter!!

3 comments:

phonelady said...

I love it you being shameless and all just love it . it is so fun to promote your kids is it not ? good job mom and yeah the daughter next time LOL !!!

PostMuse said...

I love the t-shirt! I think I will have to get that to wear in DisneyWorld in September. It will give me a little hip cachet when hanging out at the pool with my 3 year old granddaughter.

I can't help but wonder ... are there Skull-A-Day postcards in the plans?

Ellen Byrne said...

WOOO HOOOO!!! How cool is Noah!!!! You and Chuck must be bursting with pride! He is sooooo coool! WAAAAY to go, Noah!

How did I get into this?

I was asked when I started doing Mailart. Good question. Like many artists, I was making and mailing art without even knowing it had a name ...