Monday, April 20, 2009

Spring time & Elflog update

I'm in love with spring-time. This year seems especially flowery to me. Did I miss this last year? In any case, I'm enjoying walking in my neighborhood and seeing all of the flowering trees and tulips. The shelf was adorned with a flower, too. The pink and white dogwood trees are in abundance, as are azaleas. One nearby yard had lots of new bushes in the front yard, white blossoms with a hint of pink. At some point, the yard will be one big mound of blossoms. I can't wait to see that!



1 comment:

ziegfeldgirl said...

Hi, Mim -

I love this telephone pole shelf. It is just magical -- a surprising little altar in the middle of the city. Where is this? I found a beautiful robin's eggshell and put it on my friend's sidewalk last Sunday morning. I would love to leave a similar little offering for someone to find on this shelf, if appropriate.

Rebecca Jones

How did I get into this?

I was asked when I started doing Mailart. Good question. Like many artists, I was making and mailing art without even knowing it had a name ...