Monday, December 08, 2008

Walking back...



Walking back from the Marche at Village St. Paul, here's what Chuck spotted in the little playground at the end of the Cite block. A woman walking a BIG cat. See her in the far right of the photo of the playgound? I waited at the fence and got his closer one. Bicyclists on the bicycle path sped past us on Quai des Celestines, the Hotel de Sens is our daily view, and the sapins (pine trees) with the blue and silver bows are a new addition for Christmas. Blue is the color for this holiday because of the European Union being headed by France this year. I may have mentioned this before.


The view down our corridor as we walk to the elevators, out the window, we see the Hotel de Sens. This is what I saw Sunday, as we came into the studio from the market. Actually, we saw them a bit straighter than shown in these photos. (Why was I so uneven? We hadn't yet had the vin chaud!)

No comments:

How did I get into this?

I was asked when I started doing Mailart. Good question. Like many artists, I was making and mailing art without even knowing it had a name ...