Saturday, November 29, 2008

Brussels Biennale







Yesterday, we went to the Brussels Biennale. I posted my photos on Flickr and will have to play around to get some of them to this posting. Okay, I just got some images off Flickr but oh so tiny. I think I need a tutorial. In any case, it was in very interesting venues. The main one was the old postal sorting office building which had been vacant for 10 years. The building had no heat and was minimally light. We loved the structure more than what was on display and the views were quite good, too. The windows were very dirty but I liked this view with the modern buildings veiled by the dirt. More on this after we return from our day trip to Bruges. In the meantime, you can check out this link here. A nice little video and some views of Brussels. See you soon.

1 comment:

Anke Martin said...

HI Mim, Brussels is for sure an interesting city, I have been there before.
Thanks for the good wishes concering my pregancy...I can use them with two little ones running around, it's for sure challenging now, me with less energy but them with seems even more energy...I will manage though ;)
Have a great day, smiles, Anke ;)
PS: And you are very welcome for the award!

How did I get into this?

I was asked when I started doing Mailart. Good question. Like many artists, I was making and mailing art without even knowing it had a name ...