Thursday, September 06, 2007

ElfLog update



Yesterday, the shelf was lively, my little paper rubber stamped cards, flowers, stones, and a lost kitten notice flapping in the breeze. Tonight, the notice was gone (maybe the kitten was found, we can hope.) Only one stamped card and three little stones were left on the shelf. Maybe it needs to be simpler. Maybe that's what's happening. Maybe someone likes a cleaner look! I'll be away for a few days. It'll be interesting to see what happens when I'm gone.

2 comments:

DAWN said...

I totally love your shelf update. I hope you keep it up. It is like a twist on a soap opera. Very cool

Gillian McMurray said...

I have been reading your Elflog and it is such a nice project. I hope it continues.

How did I get into this?

I was asked when I started doing Mailart. Good question. Like many artists, I was making and mailing art without even knowing it had a name ...