These are two of the small collages that I created for the Art-o-mat. I finished the edition of 70, have them boxed up and am now putting the cellophane wrappers on them. See previous post for more on this, including size. I feel very excited about this. I didn't think I could reach my goal. Each of these collages takes as much time as my larger ones, and is actually more time consuming because, as I mentioned, I have to use a tweezer some of time to handle the pieces of collage material. I've had fun with it and like the way they turned out. All pieces are signed and numbered. I boxed these two before I wrote down their numbers to identify them here, ooops.